What We did Well:
- Creative posts (dancing, LGBT, volunteering, naming, political primaries)
- Well written
- Good use of social media
- How do you initiate some of these ideas?
- Daily kindness is already prevalent in society…keep thinking & get creative about your ripple ideas!
- Shorter posts – last class so we forgive you seniors
- Lack of comments
Happy Award – Shake it Off (Aylin)
Sustainable Lifestyle Award – Unplugging: All the Cool Kids are Doing it (Greg)
Pay it Forward Award – Small Acts Transform the World (William)
Largest Ripple Effect – Taking the Volunteer out of Volunteering (Rafi)
Reader’s Choice Award – Opening Doors and Hearts (Max)
Sifting the Ripple – Embrace the Rainbow (Chris)
- Prompt 1 – Past Blogs
- Prompt 2 – Apple Justice Global’n Tech Drama
- Prompt 3 – Deeper into ITruth
- Prompt 4 – Pop Culture Profundity
- Prompt 5 – Great Places Great Things?
- Prompt 6 – Find an Org for P2
- Prompt 7 – Onion News
- Prompt 8 – Musk Challenge
- Prompt 9 – Who Would You Take To Dinner?
- Prompt 10 – Ripple or Tipping Point Actions
- Feedback on semester’s blog posts (structure vs unstructured, creative writing, audience, blog as social media tool)
- How can we capture the creative spirit of the last blog posts and transform it to early blog posts?
- Reflect and write down:
- Most memorable blog post this semester (someone else’s)
- Your own favorite post